- A resignation letter has to be submitted, processed and approved to put in a Requisition for Posting or a new position has been approved by the Board of Trustees.
- A requisition is inputted into TalentED; once processed and approved a posting will be putup.
- A Posting has to stay up for 10 working days (state mandated) unless school has begun and there is an immediate student need.
- Once posting is up for the ten days; administrator is able to do a Recommendation to Hire (RTH) in the TalentEd System for external applicants. If an internal applicant, a Transfer form should be completed. If hiring for an educational aide vacancy, the person MUST have at least 48 college hours, an aide certificate in place already, or take/pass a CISD test administered by Dr. Tatman before the RTH can be made. Only the candidate being consider for hire takes the district test.
- Once the RTH is made, processed and approved by Dr. Moore the PS will send an electronic On-Boarding Packet to the new hire, which will have a contract, job description and pay master attached as part of the packet for signature and completion.
- If the position requires the Board of Trustees approval before candidate is considered an employee of the district, the paperwork and candidate will be presented at the closes board meeting as possible. These positions are usually any vacancy beginning with an assistant principal or higher status.
- Once on-boarding paperwork has been completed and submitted in TalentEd, a mandatory on-boarding session is required of all new applicants before official start date. Each new hire to schedule the session per google.doc link provided with notification of on-boarding session paperwork.
NEW HIRE PROCEDURE
- Once hired, new hire MUST submit original service records to confirming years of experience to receive appropriate annual salary.
- New hire Must submit a Bachelor, Master and/or Ph.D per requirement of job duties. If position does not required master’s or Ph.D, employee will receive a degree stipend.
- New hire Must provide a valid driver’s license, social security card or visa for identification/payroll purposes.
- New hire’s name will be inputted into all official site as the name reads on the social security card.
- Email will reflect official name of social security card.
- If a name change takes place, name cannot be change with the district unless a new social security card is provided to the HR Department.