Verification & New Student Registration 2017-2018
All returning students will be required to verify student records in person.
A parent or guardian wishing to verify their child's records must present a valid picture ID in order to complete verification.
For Proof of Residency, please present one of the following documents:
- electricity bill
- water bill
- government benefits mail (disability, SNAP, etc)
- gas bill
- voter registration card
- cable bill
- lease agreement (signed within the last 30 days)
- warranty deed (signed within the last 30 days)
The following are NOT acceptable for Proof of Residency:
- internet bill
- phone bill
Verification times:Monday, July 31:CHS, “Cougar Camp” 8-12Tuesday, August 1CHS, “Cougar Camp” 3-7Wednesday, August 2CHS, “Cougar Camp” 8-12Thursday, August 3CHS, “Cougar Camp” 3-7
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
New students are defined as students who have never enrolled in a Crosby ISD school.
Once you complete the online portion of registration, you will need to bring the required documents listed below to the location listed above.
Required Documents for Registration:
The following documents are required in order to complete the registration process:
- Proof of residence (current gas, electric, water, or cable bill with correct address of residence)
- Certified birth certificate (no copies)
- Current immunization record
- 4 DPT, 3 POLIO (BOOSTER AFTER 4TH BIRTHDAY)
- 2 MMR
- 1 HIB, 3 HEP B
- 2 VARICELLA (CHICKEN POX)
- 2 HEP A
- Child’s social security card (if student has a SS#)
- Driver’s license or official picture ID of parent
- School records from the previous school (withdrawal paperwork or final report card)
- Proof of Income (Pre-K only)
- Last 3 check stubs for parents/guardian. (If there is no income, please bring documentation of unemployment, food stamps, child support, social security, disability, workman’s comp., etc.)
** Note: If you live with another family and the utility bills are in their name, you and the homeowner will be required to complete a notarized affidavit attesting to the information given to Crosby ISD. The homeowner must bring his/her photo ID and current gas, electric, water, or cable bill with the service address listed.
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION TIMES:
Monday, August 7 All campuses; 8-11, 1-4Tuesday, August 8 All campuses ; 8-11, 4-7Wednesday, August 9 All campuses; 8-11, 1-4New Crosby High School students may also register by appointment Tuesday - Thursday. Please contact:Jared SticeRegistrarjstice@crosbyisd.org281-328-9237 ext. 1819orMegan RangelAssistant Registrarmrangel@crosbyisd.org281-328-9237 ext. 1820TO DETERMINE THE CAMPUS YOUR CHILD WILL ATTEND AND WHERE YOU SHOULD GO FOR REGISTRATION, PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW:
RETURNING(FORMER CISD) STUDENT REGISTRATION:
Returning students (students that previously attended Crosby ISD schools, but withdrew and are returning to the District) must fill out and submit a new student online registration application. You can begin the application process by clicking on the link above titled NEW STUDENT ONLINE REGISTRATION PORTAL.
You will then go to the campus the student will attend (based off of your residential address) with the documents listed above which are required to complete registration at Crosby ISD Schools.
Inscripción Para Estudiantes Que Regresan
Estudiantes que regresan(estudiantes que anteriormente asistieron a escuelas de Crosby ISD pero se retiraron y vuelven al distrito) deben llenar y presentar una nueva solicitud de inscripción de estudiante. Puede comenzar el proceso de solicitud haciendo clic en el enlace de itulado
Luego irán a la escuela el estudiante asistirá (basada en su dirección residencial) con los documentos mencionados que están obligados a registrarse completamente en las escuelas del distrito escolar de Crosby.