2022 Physical and Heart Screening Information
EVERYONE MUST GET A NEW PHYSICAL PRIOR TO THE NEW SCHOOL YEAR.
UIL has modified the requirements for students who are involved in extracurricular activities to the following:
- All incoming 7th graders who are interested in athletics are required to get a physical.
- All incoming 9th graders who are interested in band are required to get a physical.
In addition to the requirements listed above, Crosby ISD and UIL have additional steps that must be completed by students to be eligible for participation in extracurricular activities.
- All incoming 7th graders must have a heart screening.
- All students who have never had heart screening must have one.
- If you would like to have a heart screening for your child and have had one in prior years, please set up an appointment with the Athletic Trainers, and we will be happy to provide one. Heart Screening Consent form
All students must complete all UIL forms that is on Rankone. These forms will be available in July.
The forms can also be found on the athletics webpage under quick links.
All questions regarding physicals, heart screenings, and Rankone forms, as well as completed physicals or medical history forms can be emailed to the Head Athletic Trainer at email@example.com