Welcome to Mrs. Hofmann and Mrs. Walker's 4th Grade Classes!
- Our conference time is 9:10-10:00 am.
- Lunch is from approximately 12:20-12:50 pm.
- Our e-mail addresses are firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com This is the best way to stay in touch with us as we both check our e-mails regularly throughout the day.
- MATH HOMEWORK: Grid #10 will be due on Friday, Oct. 25. 7s multiplication fact sheets are due Tues., Wed., Thurs. and Fri. ***See math/science update for more info on math facts.
- Language Arts: Language Arts blog is up and running. Thanks for being patient!
- Field Trip to Baytown Wetlands Center was a success! Thank you to all parents who went along with us. You were all so helpful!
- Parent Conferences will be Wednesday, October 23 from 4-8PM, and Wednesday, October 30 from 1-4 PM. I know on the form I sent home it was backwards! If you are unsure of your conference time, please let us know !
- Red Folders did NOT go home last week, because of so many crazy circumstances, including the holiday Monday, Field Trip Wednesday, Mrs. Walker was out for a workshop Tuesday, and a family emergency on Thursday. We will have them for you at the conference tomorrow. If you are not coming until next week, your child's red folder will go home with them on Thursday, October 24.
- Think Through Math is required beginning this week. AM class is respor logging 30 minutes, and PM should get 45 minutes. You do not need to write it down, as I can see the time of each child on my program. THANKS!!!
Hopefully this will work this time. I will be attending a workshop Tuesday, October 15 however, we will still take the spelling/vocab test. To take away some of the confusion, they won't receive any new words until Tuesday, October 22 and take a test over them October 29. We will spend most of the week writing since our first published piece for their fourth grade port folio is due by the end of next week. Please make sure your child is reading 20 minutes every night. When time is available ask them to summarize what they read and to retell it in complete sentences.