Scholarships for September, October and November
(click on the link)
Daughters of the American Revolution Good Citizens Program
Scholarships awarded on local, state and national level
Deadline to Next Level Center - October 15, 2018
Selection criteria - dependability, service. leadership and patriotism.
Stop by the Next Level Center for more information and application.
Jack Kent Cooke Scholarship
Deadline - November 20. 2018 - up to $40,000 per year (amount varies)
Promising high school seniors with financial need can apply exclusively through The Common Application.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Senior standing – Plan to graduate from a U.S. high school in spring 2019.
- Fall College Enrollment – Intend to enroll in an accredited four-year college beginning in fall 2019.
- GPA – Earn a cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.5 or above.
- Test Scores – Receive a minimum SAT total of 1200 or ACT composite of 26.
- Income – Demonstrate unmet financial need. We will consider applicants with family income up to $95,000. Last year’s cohort of new college scholarship recipients had a median family income of approximately $26,000.
Haroldson Foundation Scholarship
Deadline: December 1, 2018
Total Award: $40,000
Distributions of $5,000 per semester for 8 (or less) consecutive semesters
Desire to obtain a degree from The University of Texas
- High school senior, who has filed an application to attend The University of Texas
- Currently enrolled in a University of Texas undergraduate or graduate program and can provide proof of enrollment
Demonstrated academic excellence - Top 10% of graduation class / High SAT or ACT scores
Volunteer and community service activities
Demonstrated leadership and character
Documentation for financial need
Hilda L. Sibrian
Deadline: December 30, 2018
George and Mary Josephine Hamman Foundation Scholarship
OPENS - September 15, 2018
DEADLINE - February 15, 2019
Amount- $20,000 over 8 semesters - 70 awarded
Scholarships are awarded based on financial need and academic achievement. Must be a US citizen.
Scholarships list - https://jlvcollegecounseling.com/scholarships/all-scholarships-2/