• I have a question or concern. Who should I call?

    Posted by:

    Your Child's Teacher
    Your child's teacher should be the starting point when a concern regarding your child's progress, curriculum, classroom expectations, or matters of discipline in the classroom

    The Campus Counselor/Assistant Principal
    If your classroom concern was not resolved after speaking with your child's teacher or you have a concern that relates to campus rules or regulations, student placement, student registration, student records, parent participation or matters related to school-wide activities or building-specific issues, you should contact the campus counselor or the assistant principal.

    Your Child's Coach
    When there is a concern related to participation, team expectations, or other matters related to a sport or team, you should begin by reaching out to the team or organizations's coach or sponsor.  If athletic questions or concerns cannot be answered by a coach, you would then reach out to the District's Athletic Director, Joe Willis, at 281-328-9200 ext. 1902 or by email at.

    Transportation Department
    Questions about the District's Transportation Department and services provided by this department should be directed to:
    Mrs. Misti Mason mmason@crosbyisd.org
    Transportation Director 
    281-328-9200 ext. 1278

    Child Nutrition Services
    Contact the Child Nutrition Department for any questions related to our District lunch program, free/reduced lunch applications, or other child nutrition matters.  Additionally, you may visit the Child Nutrition Services Webpage for updated information: https://www.schoolnutritionandfitness.com/index.php?sid=1527095052235
    Teresa Evans tevans@crosbyisd.org
    Director of Child Nutrition Services
    281-328-9200 ext. 1250

    Maintenance and Operations Department
    Questions about buildings, grounds, or facility rentals should be directed to:
    Chuck Murray  cmurray@crosbyisd.org
    Director of Maintenance and Operations
    281-328-9200 ext. 1272

    Curriculum and Instruction Department
    Questions related to instructional practices, special programs (504, RtI, Gifted and Talented, Dual Language, etc.) or curriculum concerns that were not resolved at the campus level should be directed to the District Curriculum and Instruction department:
    Anita Abernethy aabernethy@crosbyisd.org
    Secretary for District Curriculum and Instruction Dept.
    281-328-9200 ext. 1221

    Special Education Department
    All matters related to special education services that were not resolved at the campus level should be directed to the Special Education Department:
    Stacy Bergeron sbergeron@crosbyisd.org
    Secretary for District Special Education Dept.
    281-328-9200 ext. 1107

    Student Services Department
    Serious safety concerns that have already been discussed with the campus principal or a safety concern that is urgent and affects more than just my child's campus should call Dr. Patricia Kay.  Student concerns that are not related to curriculum/instruction that have already been discussed at the campus level should also call the Student Services Department.  Resolving issues at the campus level is typically the quickest way to address a problem. 
    Katrina White kwhite@crosbyisd.org

    Community Relations Department
    Questions about Board meetings, Board Elections, Public Information Requests, Media Relations or other Public Relations matters should be directed to:
    Brett Birkinbine bbirkinbine@crosbyisd.org
    Director of Communications and Community Relations
    281-328-9200 ext. 1261



    Board Policy FNG(Local) addresses informal and formal complaint processes. 

    Comments (-1)