Applications will be processed weekly or on an as needed basis
Questions about Volunteering should be directed to:
Crosby ISD Human Resources Department
Lana Chase, Human Resources Secretary
281-328-9200 ext. 1219
*Volunteer Applications are currently being accepted*
The safety of our students is of the utmost importance to us. To ensure the safety of our students, we use an additional system for completing background screenings. Please fill out the form completely and submit a copy of your Driver's License. Your background check will not be processed without your driver's license. You may upload your license directly or you can bring it to the Human Resource office at the Operations Center.
You need to complete this form if you intend to:
- Chaperone field trips, clinics, or camps
- Volunteer on campus while students are present
- Work with kids in a one-on-one mentoring program, like Kids Hope
Please note you cannot sign up for volunteer shifts unless:
- You received notice that you passed a Crosby ISD background check.
- You attended one of our mandatory volunteer orientation sessions.
(We will add more orientation sessions soon).
If you need any refreshers, please consult our rules and regulations: www.crosbyisd.org/volunteers.
We greatly appreciate your help with our important mission.