Pick Up / Drop Off Procedures
Student Drop-Off Procedures
- Students may be dropped off beginning at 7:50 am.
- Please pull as far forward as possible along the curb before stopping your vehicle to let your child out.
- Help us keep the line moving quickly by exchanging 'goodbyes' before it's time to unload and help your child ensure that backpacks, lunchkits, and jackets are zipped and in-hand when unloading.
- Parents must remain in the vehicle. Teachers on duty will assist students by opening the car door to unload the child.
- Students should unload on the passenger side for safety reasons.
- Please do not park in the parking lot to walk your child to the unloading area UNLESS your child is arriving late and teachers on morning duty have entered the building. If arriving late, you must walk your child into the front office. Do not drop off your child if there are no teachers on duty outside.
- School starts promptly at 8:20 am. A student is considered tardy if not in the classroom by 8:20 am.
- Please follow the route posted below for morning and afternoon car riders.
Student Pick-Up Procedures
- Parents/Guardians who are picking up their child MUST have the appropriate car tag displayed. Parents/guardians who do not have the car tag displayed will be required to park and go to the front office to check out the student.
- Only someone listed on the student's emergency contact list will be allowed to pick up a student. A photo ID must be presented.
- Please remain in your vehicle while waiting to pickup your child.
- School dismisses promptly at 3:45 pm. Students must be picked up by 4:05 pm.
- Please do not park in the parking lot to pick up your child. Please follow the route posted below for morning and afternoon car riders.
Early Office Check-Out/Salida Temprana Por la Oficina
- Checking the student out prior to dismissal time should be reserved for doctor’s appointments and family emergencies. If a student must be picked up before the dismissal bell rings, the student must be checked out prior to 3:00 p.m. unless called from the nurse. Although the early out will be excused for state attendance purposes, the child will not be eligible for the campus Perfect Attendance Award
- La salida del estudiante antes de la hora de salida debe reservarse para citas médicas y emergencias familiares. Si un estudiante debe ser recogido antes de que suene la campana de salida, el estudiante debe ser retirado antes de las 3:00 p.m. a menos que lo llame la enfermera. Aunque la salida anticipada se excusará por motivos de asistencia estatal, el niño no será elegible para el Premio de Asistencia Perfecta del campus.