New Students to Crosby High School
Parents who are registering new students to Crosby ISD need to use our online student registration. Online registration is available on the Crosby ISD website, and will allow parents to complete the enrollment form at home and print it along with the remaining forms necessary for student registration. Once you have completed the online process and printed out the required forms, you will proceed to your campus where the registrar will verify your information and complete the registration process.
Please bring the registration forms and copies of the following documents to the campus:
- a copy of the student's birth certificate
- proof of residency (lease/contract signed within last 30 days, current utility bill)
- the student's Social Security card
- immunization record or affidavit of conscience exemption
- most recent report card and standardized test results
- withdrawal papers from your child's previous school
- a photo identification of parent/guardian
- legal paperwork (divorce decrees, etc.)
If you have any questions, please contact the campus registrar's office for assistance.
VOE (Verification of Enrollment)
Students must come sign up in the Registrar's Office. Please allow 24 hours for processing.
Online Request Form click here.
***PLEASE NOTE*** Final Transcripts will be processed in the order they were received starting June 10th.
Please contact Mr. Stice if you need additional assistance. Please allow 48 hours or two full business days for processing. You will be emailed when your transcript request has been completed.
Transcript request types may not be combined. Example: mail to college and pick up a transcript from our office. Please submit a seperate request form for each transcript request.