Motiated. Dedicated. Educated.
Let the Army pay for your education
- Choose the college of your choice.
- Active duty and reserve soldiers can take advantage of a tutition assistance program while they serve. This program covers 100% of tutition and fees.
- Hazelwood Act benefits are good at any state-supported college for up to 150 credit hours waived tutition (apply to active duty and U.S Army Reserve Soldiers)
- Servicemembers can also take advantage of the G.I Bill.
- Partnership for Youth Success- The U.S. Army partners with companies, corporations, public sector, state and federal agencies through a memorandum of agreement in an effort to provide guarateed job interviews and potential employment opportunities to transitioning soldiers.
- Free healthcare for soldiers and family members
- 100% jobs have related civilian credentials
- 150 careers to choose from
- 20 days paid vacation
- retire in 20 years
- Full time work-salaried positions
- competitive pay and benefits
- full tutition coverage
- Part time work- training pay
- Cash bonuses
- Money towards college/student loan repayment
For more information:
SSG Alvarado, Andre