Welcome to Crosby High School
Jared Stice, M.Ed.
*All new students to CHS *Due to Covid - 19 ALL registration is conducted ONLINE*
Parents who are registering new students to Crosby ISD need to use our online student registration. Online registration is available on the Crosby ISD website, and will allow parents to complete the enrollment form at home. Once you have completed the online process you will contact the campus where the registrar will verify your information and complete the registration process.
Please bring the registration forms and copies of the following documents to the campus:
- a copy of the student's birth certificate
- proof of residency (lease/contract signed within last 30 days, current utility bill)
- the student's Social Security card
- immunization record or affidavit of conscience exemption
- most recent report card and standardized test results
- withdrawal papers from your child's previous school
- a photo identification of parent/guardian
- legal paperwork (divorce decrees, etc.)
If you have any questions, please contact the campus registrar's office for assistance.
VOE (Verification of Enrollment)
Students must email Mr. Stice to request a VOE. The email must include Student ID #. Send email to email@example.com
Please request your VOE at least 24 hours in advance of your appointment at the DPS. VOEs are only valid for 30 days.
Online Request Form click here
Please contact Mr. Stice if you need additional assistance. Please allow 48 hours or two full business days for processing. You will be emailed when your transcript request has been completed.
Transcript request types may not be combined. Example: mail to college and pick up a transcript from our office. Please submit a seperate request form for each transcript request.