Board Elections Overview
The Crosby ISD Board of Trustees includes 6 single-member district trustees and 1 at-large trustee. A total of 7 trustees represent the school district and each trustee serves 4-year terms. Elections are conducted Biennially on the November uniform election date.
November 6, 2018 is the general election date.
Candidates in Election Ballot Order
Position 1 - Tanya Shaye Eagleton (Uncontested)
Position 2 - Kasey KeaLynn Lewis
Position 3 - Joseph Robert Humphries (Uncontested)
At Large Position 6 - John Warren Swinney (Uncontested)
Board Policies relating to Board Elections:
- BBA (Legal) Relating to Board Member Elegibility and Qualifications
- BBB (Legal) Relating to Board Member Elections
- BBB (Local) Relating to Board Member Elections
- BBBC (Legal) Relating to Campaign Finance
- BBBD (Legal) Relating to Campaign Ethics