Crosby ISD values the importance of safety for students and staff. A variety of safety measures are implemented to protect students to the best of our ability in all circumstances. In the event of a crisis/emergency situation, our first priority is the immediate safety of our students. We also understand the importance of the communication we provide to you - parents, staff, community - during these crisis situations. If you do not currently receive text, email, or phone notifications from the District's ParentLink system, please consider calling your child's campus to be added to the callout list. Additionally, we provide updates, as we are able, through the District's Facebook page and Website.
Please take a few minutes to look over the links on this page to familiarize yourself with the emergency drills and other safety practices that we rely on during emergency situations.
Emergency Phone Numbers
- Call 911 for Life Threatening Emergencies
- Crimestoppers - 713-222-TIPS (8477)
- Harris County Pct. 3 Constable's Office - 281-427-4791
- ESD 5 (Emergency Services Department) - 281-328-6810
- Crosby Volunteer Fire Dept. - 281-328-2300