Microsoft Office for Free
Crosby ISD is pleased to offer students and staff free access to Microsoft Office at home for school and personal use. Office 365 Education ensures you will always have access to the latest version of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote.
- Install Office on up to five compatible PC or Mac computers and five tablets or smartphones running Windows, Android or iOS free of charge.
- A Crosby ISD student ID number or staff email address is required to download the software.
- To use the premium features, you must sign in with the email address associated with your subscription.
- The subscription lasts for as long as a student or staff member is part of CISD.
- Visit Office.com/GetOffice365.
- Click Get Started for Free and sign in using the student's ID number as the beginning of an email address ending in @students.crosbyisd.org. For example, enter email@example.com if the student's ID number is 123456. The password is the student's password for logging on to computers at school.
- On the Installation page, select your language and install.