The Accountability team in Crosby ISD is responsible for submitting all the district's data required by TEA to enable them to evaluate our school district and campuses. The information submitted determines state funding, as well as compliance and accountability in many programs.
Accountability Team Mission
- Provide accurate and transparent data related to leadership, expertise, and services in support of our teachers, students, administrators, and the community of Crosby ISD.
Accountability Team Goals
- Establish and maintain systematic procedures/materials to support a high quality of data and TEA reporting requirements.
- Educating ourselves as well as district and campus staff on state standards to assure data accuracy
- Maintaining a positive outlook by being the best we can in our efforts to be kind, helpful, professional, and a resource to our district and campus staff.
- Maintain an open line of communication to provide the best support to our district and campus staff.