Lumens Ladibug (Red Document Camera)
For Software Download
- Go to http://www.lumens.com.tw/support_1_1.php?p_id=11&big_id=1&pageNum_old=0
- Scroll down to the Software and Driver Section
- Click on the next to where it says
- Once that downloads. Go to your downloads folder and choose
- When it opens, click
- It will run through the set up. Once you have it installed, you will need to restart your computer.
- Plug in your Ladibug to your MacBook
- Go to your Launchpad (rocket) in your Dock
- Click the ladibug
- A window should open and your image should appear.
How to Videos
AVer U50 (Black Document Camera)
- Go to http://www.averusa.com/classroom-technology/support/u50.asp
- Click on Downloads under the picture
- In the A+ Suite section click on Mac
- Click the first one
- Once the file downloads, go to your downloads folder
- Click on and unzip
- It will then have this highlighted Click on it to open and run through the installation process.
- Once it is downloaded, go into your Launchpad (rocket) on your Dock
- Click on and it should open and show your image.
My camera keeps disconnecting/reconnecting by itself. How do I fix this?
- Be sure your USB cable is properly connected and provide enough slack for the USB cable to allow the camera to move around. This is to prevent the USB cable from pulling.
- It is recommended to adjust the bottom arm at a 90 degree angle so that it is perpendicular to the base. Adjust the gooseneck instead of the arm when you need to change views. This is to prevent the bottom of the arm from hitting the USB plug.
- The USB port on your MAC/PC may have malfunctioned. Connect another USB device to that port to rule out this possibility.
- The camera can disconnect/reconnect if you are using the on-board USB hubs without connecting a power adapter to the camera. This may cause the camera to have insufficient power to run consistently. Please be advised that you ONLY need a power adapter if you are using the non-board USB hubs on the U50. If you are not, please DO NOT attach a power adapter to the U50 for the risk of over surging the camera.
- Test your U50 with another computer and see if the problem still exists.
What is the captured button for on the U50 camera head?
- When pressed under the A+ software, the system will automatically do a picture snapshot.